Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Top Ten



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL holiday and enjoys spending time with their families!


In honor of this holiday I made a top ten things I am thankful for:




  1. My Faith: I know that without Jesus Christ I wouldn't have anything to be thankful for. He is AMAZING and I am so thankful that he died on the cross for us.


  2. Our Troops & their families: I am so thankful for the men and women that protect our nation. Their families are so strong and I just want them to know how thankful I am for all that they do!


  3. Health: My family has had quite the year when it comes to health. I can happily say that we are ALL doing great! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR HEALTH!


  4. ALEC HUNTER SOWARDS: He is without a doubt the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I am so thankful for his patience, support, and love he gives me every single day.


  5. My parents: God blessed me with two of the most amazing parents and they have taught me so much. I am so thankful to have them as parents, to this day they are still so encouraging and loving, and I love them very much!


  6. Brandi and Allie: They are my sisters/best friends. I know that no matter what is going on in my life I ALWAYS have the two of them to turn to. I am so thankful for the relationship that the three of us have.


  7. My In-Laws: I could not have asked for a better family to marry into. Ken, Deb, and Kendell are amazing and I am so thankful to get to be apart of their family.


  8. My Friends: Alec and I have some pretty incredible friends. I am so thankful for all them. They are all so different but we always have so much fun regardless of what we are doing. God has put some pretty amazing people in our life!


  9. My Job: I am very grateful for the awesome company I work for. I may complain about work but they are very generous with time off and really stress and value family time. This is the perfect first job for me and I'm so thankful to have a job right now!


  10. 345 River Fern Ave. #2324: I LOVE where Alec and I call home. I am just thankful to have a roof over my head and also feel very safe.

I hope everyone takes some time out of their busy day to stop and remember all of the things we have to be thankful for!

0 comments: