Friday, November 14, 2008

Just one of those weeks.....

Have you ever had a week where you felt like everything that could go wrong, does go wrong? That is the sort of week I've had, and for the most part it has been work related. It is so frustrating to put so much effort into something only to have it come back and amount to NOTHING. I know that once this week is over I will forget all about it, but for the time being I'm going to just be bummed out and irritated.


Alec and I have actually had a pretty relaxing week. We went to our first Mavs game this week. They were playing the Lakers and it was actually a really fun game. We got to use the Wells Fargo seats which were awesome. Something is wrong with the Mavs, they just don't mesh like they used to. I don't know what it is, maybe it was the worthless trade for Jason Kidd or maybe it is because it appears that Dirk just doesn't really give a crap. I don't know, they were leading most of the game and then at the end.... they blew it. Still a fun game, so that is ok. Last night we met Allie at Jakes, which has sort of become a weekly thing for us.

In an effort to cheer myself up on this wonderful Friday, here are some things I am happy about today:

1. The weekend officially begins in 27 mins! yesssss!!!

2. I did get to see my parents last weekend, we met them out at the Homeplace and it was delicious!

3. We got some GREAT news from some of our best friends, I'm not allowed to share it yet, but in the event that they are reading this.... WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!!

4. The ACU football team is still undefeated and made it to the playoffs. GO WILDCATS!

5. Tucker.... I am pretty sure I am ready to go to Petsmart to start getting stuff for him now.

6. We are going to see the new James Bond movie this weekend with Molly and Andy, can't wait!

7. Alec said we can go look for our very first Christmas tree!!! Yeah, first Chrismas as a married couple. We have been together for over 4 years and NEVER spent the actual holiday together (Thanksgiving or Christmas) We're pretty excited about our first Christmas together!

8. Brandi Becker becoming Brandi Bell!!! This event is going to take place in less than a month!! I'll go into more detail about everything later, but Alec and I are very happy to have Andrew join the family!

We'll that is all I have for the day. I get off of work soon and I'm headed home to workout and make some dinner for my awesome hubby :) Have a great weekend everyone!!

0 comments: