Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wanted: A New Addition to the Sowards Family part 2

"So, the search is on. I am going to find my wonderful husband an English Bulldog." - Me (June 17th)

Close to 5 months have passed since I made that post. We casually looked, but figured when the time was right to get one, it would all work out just like it is suppose to. Well... I got in contact with Mini's breeder and started talking to her back in October. She told me that Roxy was due in late October and we could have first pick. We decided when they were born we would drive out to Abilene and see if we could find one we couldn't live without.

Meet Tucker Sowards! He is two weeks old and offically ours!

He's the big chub sleeping on his back.


How cute is he?! You'd think I was pregnant and having a child as excited as I am, but I don't want kids right now, just a puppy. We've wanted one for so long, so I'm just going to be excited! He doesn't get to come home until Dec. 23rd, so we'll get him just in time for Christmas.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Jo Howard said...

He's the cutest little pig, I mean DOG!, I've ever seen... hahah so happy for you guys! ADORABLE!! Can't wait to meet him! Love you!

Sarah said...

Okay, because I want your mom to still talk to me, I have to go on record as reminding you that I really can't encourage you to get a puppy while living in an apartment, being young and carefree, yada, yada.

That said, OH. MY. GOSH. He is the cutest thing EVER!! My Riley will FLIP when he sees these -- he LOVES animals, especially precious, roly-poly puppies! I need to come scratch his chubby chin...