Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!

As everyone knows I LOVE FRIDAYS! My favorite day of the week because I know I have the weekend ahead of me! Here is what I have to look forward to this weekend:

Tonight:
Premire Design Jewelry Party at the Sowards! Elizabeth Draper is coming over with EVERYTHING out of the catalog to show everyone what is hot this season. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some gifts out of the way tonight :)

Saturday:

Me, Alec, Molly, and Andy are waking up bright and early and driving to good ole Abilene! The football team is undefeated and their first playoff game is tomorrow at noon. So, we are making a little day trip to Abilene, Texas.

Our first stop is to see this little guy, Tucker, how cute is he!?


Then we are going to watch the Wildcats beat WTAM AGAIN! I love football and I'm pretty excited that ACU is having such an awesome season. Hopefully my parents will join us, I would love to see them.


Hopefully we'll get home in time to catch some of the OU vs. Texas Tech game. NEVER before in my 24 years of life have I ever said the words I am about to say, "BOOMER SOONER!" This is totally conditional and for this week only. I NEED them to beat Tech, so I hope they do!.
Alec has his 4th CPA exam on Sunday, so if everyone will keep him in your prayers, I know he'll be very happy when he is done with all of these tests and is a CPA. I'm so proud of him. I'm sure I'll clean, do laundry, and wait for him to get home.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!!

0 comments: