Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How the heck is it already December?!

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone. Time has literally been FLYING for us lately.

Thanksgiving was great. I missed seeing my family, but loved getting to spend time with Alec's. We were very busy, but had a great time. We ran our first 5K, the Turkey Trot, and loved it. It was a lot of fun and we are looking for another race to do, maybe a little longer this time. We had great food, did some shopping, and did I mention had great food :) The long weekend seemed to fly by but it was nice for Alec and I especially to get to spend so much time together.

This week has been jam packed. Alec has to work 50/hr work weeks til Christmas, I don't like it, but I'm going to be wishing for 50/hr work weeks come busy season, so I am just trying to enjoy every min. we have to spend together now. Tuesday night we went to Cafe Pacific, a really good restraunt in Highland Park to celebrate Ken and Deb's 30th Wedding Anneversary! How awesome is that, we all had a great time. Thanks again Ken and Deb for inviting Alec and I to celebrate with y'all! Tonight we have a Christmas party to go to for Alec's work and then I have to head home and pack for....

BRANDI'S WEDDING! I cannot believe it is already here! I promise to take lots of pictures. I know Brandi is going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride, her dress is amazing also! I leave for Temple tomorrow morning for a day full of fun stuff and the wedding is Satruday night.

I hope everyone is having a great week, the weekend is almost here!!!

0 comments: