Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Bell

CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. ANDERW BELL!

I can't believe that the wedding has already come and gone, but I couldn't be happier that Brandi and Andrew are married! For those of you who have never had the pleasure of being around the two of them when they are together you are really missing out! They are hilarious and they couldn't be more perfect for one another!

The wedding weekend started on Friday morning. We met at the cutest little Tea Room for lunch. It was adorable. The house was pink! and the food was delicious! After that we went and got manicures and pedicures. It was a wonderful afternoon. That night was the rehearsal dinner. That was THE night as far as I was concerned. As the MoH, I had a speech to do that night. ANYONE who knows me knows that I stress, stress, and stress some more about talking in front of people and this speech was even harder for me because it was to two people I love a lot. I cried, but it came from the heart, so I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed. We went back to the hotel, played some games and drank some champagne and hit the sack!

Saturday was the day of the wedding. We got up and got ready to go. Brandi was STUNNING. Seriously, she is beautiful all of the time, but Brides just seem to have a glow and she was no different. Her dress was amazing and she looked amazing in it. The wedding was beautiful and the words Rev had for Brandi and Andrew were perfect. It was quick and then... the party began! The reception was awesome and everyone had such a good time. It all just seemed to go by so fast, and then it was time for them to leave. That is sort of when it hit me... the day we've been waiting for for so long is over. My older sister is now Mrs. Bell and I now officially have a Brother-in-law. It was a perfect day and I will always remember how much fun we all had with them on their wedding day :)

Here are some pictures of the weekend:

This is the little Tea Room, Allie and I with the Bride!

My WONDERFUL Family @ the rehearsal dinner!!! We are growing!

Brandi feeding Andrew his Peach Cobbler. He requested my mom's Homemade Peach Cobbler over a grooms cake, he loves that stuff ALMOST as much as I do!

This is a picture of my mother on the dance floor, I needed to share this with as many people as possible. My mom is awesome and Allie and I both had SO much fun with her at the reception!
My hott date!

Me with my beautiful sister!

My new BROTHER! He hates when Allie and I call him that, that is why we call him that! haha

My daddy :)


I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week. It is Friday, the weekend is practically here!! I cannot believe that Christmas is around the corner. We are spending Christmas in Ballinger with my family and I cannot wait to get out there. We are also picking up Tucker so soon!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!! Christmas is almost here!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pics, and I agree -- all the Becker girls are so beautiful on a day-to-day basis, so make absolutely STUNNING brides. Wasn't Brandi breath-taking? So glad I got to be there. Peach cobbler... that cracks me up!