Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: 9 DAYS!

Can you believe that Christmas is 9 days away? I know I say this at the beginning ot 99% of my posts but the past few weeks have gone by so quickly.

Here are a few things that I am looking forward to during this Holiday Season:

1. We are going to pick up Tucker THIS Saturday. So, he'll get to spend his first Christmas with us! I'll have pictures.

2. We are spending Christmas in Ballinger!!!! I haven't been home since the 4th of July. That is ridiculous and I'm looking forward to spending a holiday relaxing and staying in one place.

3. Christmas morning breakfast and dinner. Is it sad that I am looking forward to food? Side note: We don't have turkey and dressing for dinner, we had that for Thanksgiving remember, the Becker tradition is to have steak and baked potatoes! I LOVE that tradition.

4. Alec and I's FIRST Christmas together! I can't wait!

5. Spending time with my family that doesn't include a wedding. haha. We've had two of those this year and while they are SO MUCH FUN! they don't leave a lot of time for good quality family time. Not to mention that my family is growing, so that just makes it that much more fun!

5. TIME OFF! I have a good 10 days off from work, much needed I might add.

6. SKIING/BOARDING! Alec's parents got a house in New Mexico, Angel Fire is getting blasted with snow so it is going to make for some great skiing!

I hope everyone is enjoying this colder weather. I know I am, I won't lie, I was wishing for a little more sleet/snow, it could have gotten me out of some work, but whatever. Ha! I am DONE with my Christmas shopping, the gifts are wrapped and under our tree. I'm just going to sit back, listen to some Christmas music and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Allie B. said...

I never leave comments but just so you know I read your blog everyday...keep entertaining me :)

Sarah said...

And where are those pictures of that little puppy? I need to see him! I may need you to bring him here to Abilene to play with me!

I'm excited FOR you for your first Christmas with Alec. After 17 Christmases with Troy, our traditions are still evolving and changing, but I STILL LOVE that we get to spend the day together.