Friday, June 13, 2008

Freaky Friday the 13th



I LOVE FRIDAY'S! The day just seems so much better when you know the weekend is right around the corner. My work has also started this "incentive" program that we do every Friday. It basically evaluates how the Dallas office does and the better we do, the earlier we get to leave on Friday. AWESOME! We left at 3pm today and last Friday :)

We went to BJ's Brewery with Kyle and Jessica last night. For starters, Alec and I shared a pizza there, it was sooo good! Kyle and I grew up going to church together. I'm not even sure I remember how old we were, but for a looonngg time I was the only girl my age in the youth group but I had Kyle and Jason. He married Jessica and they now live in Plano. They are so much fun and it is so nice to have friends so close to us. We had so much fun and are looking forward to hanging out with them more often. 

We are headed out to the Frisco Roughrider's baseball game tonight. If you've never been out there you should definitely go. I like any kind of baseball, but Dr. Pepper Park is a lot of fun. There is nothing better than spending a Friday night at the baseball field :)

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Friday night, remember Father's Day is Sunday! This father's day is particularly special to me. So much has changed since last father's day and I just think about everything that happened this past year and thank God for being so amazing. For those that don't know, he found out he had cancer last October. After some surgery and HOURS of prayer he is doing great. I can't imagine my life without that man. He really is one of my best friends and I love him so very much. It really makes you realize how great our God is! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I LOVE YOU!

I would like to leave you with a few honeymoon pictures (completely irrelevant to the whole post, but I said I would post them). These are seriously all I have because I forgot my digital camera in the business of the wedding and lets face it, disposable cameras are no good! Enjoy!

This was our FAVORITE place to eat, Maria Marie :)


The view from our front door. I LOVE MEXICO!


The pool, this is from "our spot".


Our balcony... I liked that hammock


The Royal... I want to go back so bad!



Our last day :(



Back in that hammock



Hanging out on the beach... he ended up getting a little more color by the end of the week
(When I say color, I mean DARK red because we laid out for hours our last day and it was cloudy and he fried, literally)

0 comments: