Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Recap

Sorry, still no pictures. We didn't really do anything picture-worthy I guess you could say. We did have a pretty good weekend though. Alec and I just hung out together Friday night, went to Fuddruckers... it was pretty good. I hadn't been there since my parents moved away from Temple. We used to go there after church a lot, sigh, how I miss Temple :( I love Ballinger, but it doesn't have the memories that Temple/Troy has. That will always be my home.

Saturday I woke up at 7am to make my wonderful husband breakfast before going to his class (and because I get to watch my Saturday morning shows!) So I made him some waffles and spent some time with him before he left for his cram session. He left I got real comfy on the couch to watch my 3 episodes of old 90210... but wait! There is a Dirty Sexy Money marathon on today. WHAT.THE.HECK. I love Saturday mornings and the Soap network just really messed it up! ha. So, starting at 8 in the morning I cleaned and cleaned and did laundry. It felt great! By noon I was about done, I went and ran a few errands, worked out, and then went SHOPPING! I had to get some make-up and something to wear to Brandi's bachelorette party this weekend. It was a success, I found the cutest black shirt! Alec came home and we went and had dinner with Molly and Andy... it was a great time as always. We finished the night by sitting outside around their fire pit and made s'mores. So good!

Sunday was suppose to be a PERFECT day.... however, the Cowboys lost and my fantasy team lost. Ugh. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Chris, Ashley, Jordan, Russell and had some wings. It was a bummer that they lost by 2, but I suppose life goes on. I mean it does, I'm here today.

Alec and I have a BUSY October, some fun, some not so fun, but either way the end of October is what I am looking forward to the MOST. This is not set in stone, but if all goes as I hope hope hope it does the puppy is going to be born on Oct. 24th! We'll get to pick her out and won't be able to bring her home until Dec. 15th but I don't care. We've been looking for so long! Hope it all works out.

Hope everyone had a good Monday if that is possible... it's almost over, so that is good. One final note.... I want to move to Chicago. I just think it would be really cool for Alec and I to move off. I love our friends and family here but I think it would be awesome for the two of us to move somewhere and make new friends and live somewhere else before we start a family. That's just been on my mind a lot today for some reason....Have a good week!!

1 comments:

Carrie Jo Howard said...

MOVE TO CHICAGO! DO IT! NOW! HAHA. Ok so you know what my vote is! Love you!