Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Word Answers

This is to demonstrate how BORED I am at work. This will give me something to do for a few mins! :)

Your hair? Blonde
Your mother? loving
Your father? Hugs
Your favorite thing? Shoes
Your dream last night? none
Your dream/goal? Business
Your favorite drink? VDC (Vanilla Diet Coke)
The room you're in? office
Your hobby? running
Your fear? death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? mom
Where were you last night? Colleyville
What you're not? Sad
Muffins? blueberry
One of your wish list items? Puppy
Time? slow
Where you grew up? Troy
The last thing you did? Phone
Favorite weather? Fall
What are you wearing? pants
Your favorite book? Gardian
Your TV? BIG
Your pet? none
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? ugh.
Missing someone? parents
Your car? old
Something you're not wearing? earrings
Favorite store? Dillards
Love someone? Alec
Your favorite color/shade? Green
Last thing you ate? Granola Bar
Your life? Happy
What are you thinking right now? shopping
What are you doing at this moment? not working
Your summer: nonexistent
Your relationship status: married
What do you do when you can't sleep? never a problem
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? weeks

I hope everyone is having a good week. My week is actually going by pretty quick. Alec started work and he is adjusting to waking up earlier. I think it was just time for him to start... he's had stuff to go to a couple times in the evening, but it hasn't been too bad. So, not much going on in our lives besides work. Something I have been thinking a lot about lately, is there such thing as a job that you enjoy? Are there people out there that look forward to going in to work? Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a busy body, I like to be doing something, moving around. So, while the company I work for is awesome, and we are very very busy, its just that I spend the majority of my day on the phone and on the computer. Maybe this is life, this is what it is like to be an adult, a responsible adult. I just think it is a shame that I only enjoy 2 days out of the week. Just to clear one thing up, I am very thankful for my job right now, so I'm not meaning to sound like I am complaining, just more of a thinking outloud type of thing. There are a lot of people that need jobs right now, so I am very thankful for the one I have, I just hope that someday, I can find something that I can enjoy a little more than this one.

It's Thursday everyone! The weekend is so close. We have no plans and I like it that way! Hope everyone has a good one!

1 comments:

Scott & Erica said...

Scott loves his job. Dr. Jonathan Henderson, former medical student now resident, LOVES his job. i guess there are people out there that do. Hang in there. In six years you will love your job! (read your blog post again)