Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look at me!

Look! I said I was going to come back and post some pictures and here I am! Here is a little recap of the past couple of weeks for Alec and I:

The group at dinner for Chris' Birthday :)

Alec and I at the N9ne Steakhouse, I'm posing with my S'more.

This is how we entertain ourselves on road trips! :) haha.

 Love of my life!

This is a picture from the new place in New Mexico, the kitchen is huge and I can't wait to cook in it!

The part of the house you can see, the rest of the house is hidden by trees!

God is AMAZING, this is beautiful!! Angel Fire, NM

Well, obviously I did not talk Alec into blogging about New Mexico... I know that you all are very surprised by this. NOT! Either way, at least there are a couple of pics.

Here's a little recap of Labor Day weekend for us:
We went into Labor Day weekend with no plans. I went to bed Thursday night and I didn't feel good but was hoping that I wouldn't spend the weekend sick. Molly and Andy came over Friday night and we went to Chipotle and came back to the apartment to make homemade ice cream and played cards. I lost, as usual! ha. We LOVE living so close to them because we literally see them a couple of times a week, sort of feels like the good ole college days :)

Saturday Alec ended up not having class so we woke up and I cleaned like a mad man while he filled some stuff out for Pricewaterhouse... it took forever. I finished cleaning with plans to hit the gym with Alec but soon realized that I did not feel good. We laid around all day Saturday, went to church on Sunday but then came right back home and laid around for the rest of the day. We were both just dragging, which isn't normal for either one of us so that is how we knew maybe it was a sign that we needed to slow down and chill out! 

Labor Day we woke up and got a good workout in and headed to Colleyville to spend the day with our friends and family. It was a lot of fun! However, there were a couple of people missing, with my parents being at the top of the list :( I miss them so much and wish that I could talk them into moving this direction. I know that they are happy out in Ballinger and we love visiting them, but I just got used to seeing them all of the time, I would have loved to have had them there. Brandi and Andrew would also be on this list and also Carrie and Brian. Don't get me started on Carrie and Brian. Carrie: MOVE TO TEXAS PLEASE! I know it isn't going to happen, but I would love it! Molly and Andy, Kyle and Jessica, Allie and Ross, Russell, Jordan, Granny, Ken, Deb, Alec and I all hung out from 1pm till around 9pm. We cooked out, played in the pool, and watched football. (and the girls talked of course!) We had so much fun, it was really hard to go back to work. God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends and family and we are so thankful for all of them, we love you guys!

The week is going by pretty quick, we are busy at work and Jameson is staying with us so he and Alec are getting to hang out. I'm sorry this is so long! Hope everyone is having a great week, the weekend is almost here!!!

0 comments: