Friday, January 23, 2009

Guess Who's Happy I'm Home?

As you all know, I am not working right now, and let me tell you, TUCKER LOVES IT! haha. Poor guys is going to be in a world of hurt when I start working again. 

So, here are some recent pictures of our little "child". 

He looks guilty, I'm sure he is.

Precious puppy, he loves that bone.

He doesn't get much attention around here.... hahahaha.

If you can't tell, he is ASLEEP. Alec whispers to me, "be quite and come look at this." and he was, out cold.

This is his toy basket, he loves it.

He really is so much fun and I'm not going to lie, it is nice to have him here while Alec works FOREVER. 

I've spent the week job searching, spending time with my sister, going to dinner with a friend, and it was a pretty good week. Alec only had to work until 8:30pm all week, a much needed break from the 10:00pm he was doing last week. Alec has really been pretty amazing through all of the recent changes we have gone through. He has been so supportive and I am so thankful for him. I can't imagine working working 60+ hours a week and he manages to do it with no complaints. I say it a lot, I'm a lucky girl. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful week, the weekend is practically here!!! We don't have any plans this weekend, hopefully just relaxing and spending some much needed time together. We are bummed, we have to miss my grandparents 20th anniversary, CONGRATULATIONS MIMI AND GRANDPA DON!!! We love you guys!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I love your new header. I made one on that scrapblog too but I don't know how to put it on here now. Help me!

Allie B. said...

I love you Chels and I'm happy you are home when I am off work :)