Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy is an understatement

Well, I am almost all the way over the flu. The doctor gave me tamiflu and it really worked quite well. I can say without a doubt that I WILL be getting a flu shot next year, I don't care how much it costs, it will be worth it. 


This past weekend was great. The baseball team had their first games and Alec's parents and my parents came in for the games on Saturday. I love that our parents love each other. I really never worried about it, its hard not to love my parents, and his parents are pretty amazing too, its no surprise they get along so well. Alec "coached" and I watched some, it was different. That is the word I am going to use. I love sports, and I love ACU baseball, but it is just not the same without having my #18 out there to watch. It really made me appreciate the past four years that I did get to watch him do something he really loves. I hope the guys have a great season and plan on catching a lot of the home games. 

I got to go back to work on Monday and I was soooo behind. I have been playing catch up all week, however, it did make the week fly by. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday. No complaining here though. Now for the busy part to begin, (hence the title of the post) Tomorrow, I have to work till 3 and Alec has to coach a game at 1 and then we are headed to Austin, Tx for the weekend. The minister that is marrying us is there and we are doing some of our premarital counseling with him. I'm excited to get this part underway. We have been doing a premarital workbook for the past couple of weeks, but its not the same. I'm also really excited because that means the wedding is that much closer. We are heading back to Abilene on Sunday morning and then I head to Wichita Falls for the WEEK! Good ole Bed Bath and Beyond is sending me out there to help with the inventory "crew" out there. Ridiculous. I'm not happy about it, but my options were go there or lose my job. I shop way to much to lose my job. Anyway, my days are going to start at 5am but its only a week, my mother always says, you can do anything for a week. I'm ready to get it over with. I've got save-the-dates to work on while I am there and Gold's gym gave me a travel pass, I can keep myself busy for a while.

I hope yall are having a wonderful week! The weekend is almost here, that will put a smile on anyone's face!

0 comments: