Monday, January 21, 2008

So... I'm a blogger

I have always said that I would NEVER create a blog, however, that was before I graduated from college and my friends and family were spread out across the nation. So, here I am, I have a blog. I'm not sure anyone will read it, but I like the idea of thinking someone might read about what is going on in my life. 



Where do I begin? For starters, I am getting married on May 25, 2008. AHHHHH. I'm so excited I wish that it were tomorrow!!!!  He and I started dating at the very end of our Freshmen year at ACU and the past 3 years and 8 months have been incredible. For those of you that don't know Alec, you are missing out. He is my best friend and I am so blessed that God put him in my life. I am spending my time now working at good ole Bed Bath and Beyond about 40 hours a week and spending the rest of my time doing wedding things, visiting my parents, and spending as much time with Alec as possible. Alec is taking 18 hours and also assistant coaching the Wildcat baseball team. He is busy busy, but we are both trying to enjoy our last spring in Abilene, Texas. 


Now, for the rest of my family. My parents are in Ballinger, Texas and LOVING it! The house is finally finished and I love it too. My dad recently had surgery, but God is amazing and he is doing very well. Brandi is getting married in December! I am so excited for her. It has been a long time coming, but it is weird how perfect everything always works out. I'm looking forward to having a "brother." (Andrew loves for Allie and I to call him that :)) So, there is a LOT of wedding talk going on with the Becker crew these days. Allie is finishing up at A&M. She will graduate in August and there will be no more girls in college. As you can imagine, Dad is pretty pumped about that one. 


That is a quick overview of what is going on in my life right now. I will not make the promise to write religiously, I will promise to keep you posted about what is going on. I hope everyone has a happy monday!!!

1 comments:

Carrie Jo Howard said...

I am SOOOOO glad you got a blog!!!!! I love you and miss you so dang much! You shipped my dress yet woman?