Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I ask myself this question a good 20 times a day. I am stuck with the decision to either stay here and not find a job until after the wedding OR leave Abilene and head to Dallas to find a job. Sometimes the answer seems so clear to me, what is the hurry, I want to be close to Alec right now, a job can wait. Then, reality hits and I realize how much the "real world" costs and how much more I could be making starting my big girl job. It's really quite stressful and the most annoying part of it all is that it is MY decision. For so long I have been doing things because I was suppose to. For example, after middle school you go to high school, after high school you head off to college, and after college.......? The thing about it all is that I know that everything is going to work out exactly like it is suppose to, I just wish sometimes that God could make it a little more clear to me what direction he would like me to go now. Either way, I need to start thinking about interviewing and finding a job in Dallas, let the search begin....


On a lighter note, today was a good day. Alec and I found out that our honeymoon is planned! I'm pumped and wish we were leaving to go next week. It doesn't help that it is FREEZING here. The way I see it is if its going to be cold, it better be snowy and icy too so I can at least get out of going to work. If those aren't the conditions, give me the 80 degree weather. I worked all day, went to the gym, and came home and cooked what Alec and I like to call, "Ross's Chicken Stuff" I'm not sure what the real name for it is, but that's what we call it and we love it.  I'm glad Wednesday is over because that means it is one day closer to the weekend. I am actually going wedding dress shopping for Brandi this weekend... I can't wait!

I hope everyone had a great hump day! 


0 comments: