Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've got a big girl job now!!!

Pro Alternatives, Dallas, Texas. That is where I will be working for the next couple of years. I decided not to blog about the interviews for this job since the last one I blogged about didn't turn out to be a job I wanted. I officially start April 9th and I could not be more excited. My job title is a Junior Recruiter. Pro Alternatives is a staffing agency that hires crediters. I am really looking forward to starting this new job.

In other exciting news, Alec and I are getting married in 65 days! Whhhaat? Where has the time gone? Everyone told me all along that time will go by so fast and I didn't believe them. Well, I do now. Honestly, I'm pretty much done. There are a few loose ends here and there, but for the most part, I'm done. When Alec and I first got engaged I would think about the wedding and get so nervous and overwhelmed. I was excited then, but there was just a lot of nervousness that went along with thinking about it. Now when I think about it I just smile. I guess I was just nervous and overwhemed thinking about planning it all, but now that it is mostly finished I can just think about what the day really is. I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, there is nothing to be nervous about there. I have realized in all this job searching, wedding planning, apartment hunting, grown up business that Alec is pretty amazing. I am a lucky girl.

Anyway, Alec and all my roommates are out of town till Saturday (bummer) so I don't have much to do this weekend. I'm going to work a little at Bed Bath and Beyond on Saturday which is how you know I'm bored. Either way, I'm enjoying my down time before I enter the working world.

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week!!!!! The weekend is in sight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.